FAQ – product reviews
- How to submit a products review?
- Why can I not submit a review on any product?
- What would be expected in a product review?
- Are product reviews editable?
How to submit a review?In case your are the proud owner of a Hellobody product you are able to leave a review. This is how you do it:
- Log into your account
- Go to the product or set you bought
- Choose the number of stars you like to give and leave a short text describing your experience with the product
Why can I not submit a review on any product?In order to ensure the best experience for our community, only customers who already bought a product can write a review. If you would like to do so, please make sure to select and review a product that you actually bought.
What would be expected in a product review?Reviews help us improve our products and also help other customers to make the best choice when deciding whether to buy a certain product. So above all, be honest! Some example questions you can answer when leaving a review are: how did the product feel on your skin? How did it help your skin overall? Was it easy to apply? What difficulties did you encounter? What do you love the most about the product?
Are product reviews editable?Yes, you can edit your reviews. Please contact our customer service indicating the updated text of your review and we will take care of it as soon as possible.
Back to the FAQ overview